Breast Augmentation Surgery in Delhi for Appealing Figure
Breast Augmentation involves enlarging or increasing the size of breasts by means of fat transfer and other modes. The process is suitable for ladies with underdeveloped breasts or whose breasts have lost their volume because of pregnancy or any other reason. Clinically, breast augmentation is also referred to as augmentation mammoplasty.
Persona Faces n Smiles is the apropos center for successful result of breast augmentation in New Delhi. To be carried out by expert and veteran plastic surgeon – Dr. S.S. Gambhir, best breast augmentation surgeon in New Delhi, the result for the procedure is remarkable and unparalleled.
Breast Augmentation Surgical Techniques
Breast Augmentation technique incorporates silicone gel implants, saline implants, and fat transfer. Desired size and volume is gained through breast restoration at Persona, New Delhi. The technique involves making of incision followed by lifting of breast tissues and creating a pocket in chest or breast area to place implant in it.
Alternative way for the breast augmentation Delhi surgery procedure is carried out via removing fat from the body of high fat area, such as abdomen, thighs etc., through liposuction and injecting them into the breasts. The process is referred as autologous fat transfer.
When to Opt for Breast Implants or Augmentation in Delhi,India
- When you wish your clothes fit better
- When you wish you could have more appealing figure
- For the reason of better proportion
- In case one breast is smaller or larger than other.
When diseases, ageing or pregnancy reflected reduction in breast size.
Craving for larger and proportionate breasts increases as the era passes. Breast enlargement surgery is safe for enlarging or restoring the breast size. You are achieved with not merely the desired and inflated breasts size but the restored self-esteem for it does away the sense of being immature or small in age. Breast augmentation surgery results are to be noticed immediately.
Breast Augmentation Types
While ladies and women are looking for solution to small or reduced breasts size, breast augmentation technique can be implemented in number of ways.
1. Saline breast implant – breasts are to be filled with sterile salt-water. Filling procedure involves either pre-filling of the saline water as per predetermined breast size or filling at the time of surgery. The later is to allow minor changes in implant size.
2. Silicone breast implant –breasts are filled with soft and elastic gel. Different shapes are available. Silicone-filled breast augmentation requires longer incision for pre-filled implant placement.
3. Cohesive gel Silicone implant – breasts are filled with cross-linked molecules of silicone- cohesive gel. This makes the breasts even thicker and firmer in shape and stature. Shape of the breasts can be held better through cohesive gel silicone augmentation.
4. Autologous fat transfer – the tradition method of breast augmentation which involves removal of fat from high-yielding area of the body and injecting them into the breasts post to process of preparation.
Select your type of breast augmentation surgery or get advice from Dr. Gambhir to suggest best breast augmentation procedure for you.
Frequently Asked Questions on Breast Surgery
Larger and more shapely breasts. A more positive self image.
2. What does a Breast Augmentation procedure involve?
A Breast augmentation typically takes between one and three hours to complete, but the exact time will vary according to the particular patient, the technique used, the implant placement, and the type of anesthesia used.
3. How long does a Breast Implants take?
A Breast Implants typically takes between one and three hours to complete, but the exact time will vary according to the particular patient, the technique used the implant placement, and the type of anesthesia used.