Persona Dental Clinic Delhi, India is a specialized dental health provider which has an executive structure similar to that of a “dental hospital” with a holistic approach to treatment standardization in all areas of dental work.
We draw upon the talents of qualified dental specialists to offer patient oriented treatment at PERSONA DENTAL CLINIC DELHI, INDIA Our bright and service oriented dental cosmetic surgeons include meritorious undergraduates, post graduates and specialists. Our dental doctors come from prominent universities where they frequently take lectures and interact with dentists in making.
The friendly and cheerful settings at our facility make your visit comfortable and experience a pleasant one. You are welcome to relax in our clinic for a while before fixing up for the appointment on the same day.Working under same roof as a saloon and plastic and cosmetic surgery clinic wee try and help you out with most of your aesthetic problems.
Bleaching is one of the most common procedures of dental cosmetics. It brightens teeth that are discoloured, stained, or have been darkened because of injury or drinking habits. Any tooth, even those that have had root canal surgery, can receive bleaching treatment. This can be done by a dentist in the dental clinic or at home.
There are two types of tooth stains:
1. INTRINSIC STAINS (Internal stains)
Intrinsic stains or internal stains are on the inside of the tooth. Such stains cannot be eliminated with regular methods such as flossing and brushing; in some cases bleaching method also does not provide desired results. Intrinsic staining may occur due to:
- Tooth injury.
- Excessive fluoride ingestion at the time of teeth formation.
- Certain medications, such as tetracycline, taken during tooth formation period cause intrinsic staining.
2. EXTRINSIC STAINS (External stains)
Extrinsic stains or external stains are the stains that are not deep seated and limit to the surface of the tooth. External staining may occur due to cigarette, paan masala, cigar, tea, coffee or intake of highly spiced food. Such teeth stains can be usually removed by adopting good brushing habits. Sometimes scaling or oral prophylaxis done by a professional may be necessary.
Tooth sensitivity may be experienced by some people occasionally during the procedure of bleaching treatment. This is a temporary symptom and goes away within three days or less after the bleaching treatment. Manufacturer’s directions should be followed carefully. Bleaching teeth under professional care is an effective way of teeth whitening.
Home bleaching instructions
Teeth bleaching brightens up your existing teeth and improves your smile greatly. The process does not lighten the existing fillings, bonding, veneers, laminates and, crowns. Such restorations may still appear in the smile line even after bleaching; therefore you may go for changing these. Usually it is advised that upper teeth are bleached first if both upper and lower teeth are to be bleached. This would give one a fair comparison of the level of tooth whitening after the bleaching procedure. Although, the exact level of shade change may not be predicted after bleaching but teeth always become lighter than their original colour.
- Brush and floss teeth thoroughly prior to placing the tray in your mouth.
- Place small drop of gel in tray at each tooth site where whitening is desired.
- Seat tray completely and firmly onto teeth.
- Wipe off excess gel with toothbrush or clean finger.
- Trays are to be worn overnight.
- When trays are removed, rinse with cool water and remove residual material and store in case. Keep your trays out of the sunlight and heat. Excessive heat can melt the trays. Do not store them in your car during the warm summer months.
- Brush and rinse remaining gel from teeth after Bleaching.
- Remove tray prior to eating.
- You will have enough material to bleach both upper and lower teeth for 1-2 weeks