Persona Dental Clinic Delhi, India is a specialized dental health provider which has an executive structure similar to that of a “dental hospital” with a holistic approach to treatment standardization in all areas of dental work.
We draw upon the talents of qualified dental specialists to offer patient oriented treatment at PERSONA DENTAL CLINIC DELHI, INDIA
Our cosmetic dentist team of highly motivated dentists have achieved undergraduate, post-graduate in specialized fields from prominent and universities where they also lecture and train dental students.
Our friendly and service minds are comfortable bright setting endeavours to make your visit with us a wonderful and pleasant one. Come in and relax before your appointment for a few minutes and than get yourself a same day appointment.
Working under same roof as a saloon and plastic and cosmetic surgery clinic wee try and help you out with most of your aesthetic problems.
Maintaining proper records help orthodontist in analyzing individual cases deeply and accurately. In addition, the existing malocclusions are noted in records for further reference.
Without your natural teeth you may find that there are many things you miss. You may miss having your natural smile miss. You may also miss the pleasure of crunching into an apple or sinking your teeth into a mouth – watering steak? Perhaps you feel a little self-conscious about eating or speaking in public. Perhaps your remaining teeth are shifting or you suffer from muscle strain and headaches. Do you miss the comfort and confidence you once took for granted?
Whether you’ve lost one tooth or several, whether it’s a recent problem or something you’ve lived with for years, you’ve never fully adjusted to losing such an important part of yourself.
If any of the above conditions is same as yours, you are not the only one affected. Modern day dentistry is progressive and could help you in regaining your confidence by resolving the related problems and discomfort. If you require dental implants under the specialised care of implant dentists, Dental Implant Technology from Persona Dental Clinic can help you. Our facility help you to have replacement teeth that not only look natural but also feel and function the same. The replacement teeth are comfortable and remain in place giving you the confidence to eat, speak and smile with confidence. Such teeth could be easily inserted with no negative effect upon the remaining teeth.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
An ideal candidate seeking dental implant would be in general good health as well as good oral health, also he or she should have adequate bone structure in the jaw to support implants. The candidate should also have healthy gum tissues without any periodontal disease. Dental implants help as treatment option in following cases:
- Replacing a Single Tooth: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
- Replacing Several Teeth: If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth: If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots
- Dental implants are shaped in the form of a screw and are made up of titanium. These implants are positioned inside the jawbone where it serves as the secure root upon which a new tooth could be fitted. Over the dental implants that are placed in the jaw bone various kinds of dental restorations could be attached such as dentures, bridges or crowns. If roots and tooth both are damaged dental implants with ceramic crown are the best option for permanent replacement of tooth. The solution offers teeth that look as well as function as natural teeth.This section explains the various stages of a normal course of orthodontic treatment.
The first consultation
During this visit the patient is examined clinically by our Orthodontist. This enables him to give advice on the treatment options available, when treatment should commence, the duration of treatment, and the approximate cost.
If the patient decides to proceed with treatment, an appointment is made to collect records.
- Impressions from which plaster models of the teeth are constructed.
- Photographs of the teeth and face.
- X-rays of the teeth and jaws.
Records allow the orthodontist to analyse each case accurately. They are also used to record the existing malocclusion for future reference
During this visit orthodontist shares the treatment plans decided upon after going through the previous records and information collected in the first consultation.
Following this, the arrangements are made to begin with the treatment. If there is reasonable time before the treatment to commence patient is kept under review periodically.
Extractions and other preliminary procedures
- In some cases it is important to remove teeth in order to gain space for the alignment of remaining teeth. Before the orthodontic treatment could start all decayed teeth need to be filled and sometimes cleaning is also required.
- The patients are generally referred to the family dentists if any preliminary procedure is required. This cost is to be borne by the patient separately and not included in the orthodontic fee.