Breast Augmentation Surgery in Delhi for Appealing Figure
Breast Augmentation or breast implant involves enlarging or increasing the size of breasts by means of fat transfer and other modes. Breast Augmentation and the implant are suitable for ladies with underdeveloped breasts or whose breasts have lost their volume because of pregnancy or any other reason. Clinically, breast augmentation is also referred to as augmentation mammoplasty.
Persona Faces n Smiles is the apropos center for the successful result of breast augmentation in Delhi. To be carried out by expert and veteran plastic surgeon – Dr. S.S. Gambhir is the best breast augmentation surgeon in Delhi, the result for the procedure is remarkable and unparalleled.
Breast Augmentation in Delhi- Surgical Techniques
Breast Augmentation and breast implant in Delhi technique incorporate silicone gel implants, saline implants, and fat transfer. Desired size and volume is gained through breast augmentation in Delhi Persona Faces. The technique involves making of incision followed by the lifting of breast tissues and creating a pocket in chest or breast area to place the implant in it.
The alternative way for the breast augmentation in Delhi surgery procedure is carried out via removing fat from the body of high-fat areas, such as the abdomen, thighs, etc., through liposuction and injecting them into the breasts. The process is referred to as autologous fat transfer.
Breast Implant in Delhi
Dr S S Gambhir does the latest dual plane method of breast augmentation at the best cost/price for breast implant surgery, breast augmentation and enlarged surgery.
Breast enlargement procedure is done to enhance the self esteem if the patient for breast is a sign if feminity and good breast size gives a lot if self confidence.
When to Opt for Breast Implants or Breast Augmentation in Delhi
- When you wish your clothes fit better
- When you wish you could have more appealing figure
- For the reason of better proportion
- In case one breast is smaller or larger than other.
When diseases, ageing or pregnancy reflected reduction in breast size.
Craving for larger and proportionate breasts increases as the era passes. Breast implant surgery is safe for enlarging or restoring the breast size. You are achieved with not merely the desired and inflated breasts size but the restored self-esteem for it does away the sense of being immature or small in age. Breast augmentation in Delhi surgery results is to be noticed immediately.
Breast Augmentation Types
While ladies and women are looking for the solution to small or reduced breasts size, breast augmentation in Delhi technique can be implemented in the number of ways.
1. Saline breast implant – breasts are to be filled with sterile salt-water. Filling procedure involves either pre-filling of the saline water as per predetermined breast size or filling at the time of surgery. The later is to allow minor changes in implant size.
2. Silicone breast implant –breasts are filled with soft and elastic gel. Different shapes are available. Silicone-filled breast augmentation requires a longer incision for pre-filled implant placement.
3. Cohesive gel Silicone implant – breasts are filled with cross-linked molecules of silicone- cohesive gel. This makes the breasts even thicker and firmer in shape and stature. The shape of the breasts can be held better through cohesive gel silicone augmentation.
4. Autologous fat transfer – the traditional method of breast augmentation which involves removal of fat from the high-yielding area of the body and injecting them into the breasts post to the process of preparation.
Select your type of breast augmentation surgery or get advice from Dr. Gambhir to suggest best breast augmentation procedure for you.
Frequently Asked Questions on Breast Implant Surgery
Larger and more shapely breasts. A more positive self-image.
2. What does a Breast Augmentation procedure involve?
A Breast augmentation typically takes between one and three hours to complete, but the exact time will vary according to the particular patient, the technique used, the implant placement, and the type of anesthesia used.
3. How long does a Breast Implants take?
A Breast Implants typically takes between one and three hours to complete, but the exact time will vary according to the particular patient, the technique used the implant placement, and the type of anesthesia used.
What is the difference between breast implant and breast augmentation?
This is a common problem for many women who wish to undergo plastic surgery to strengthen their breasts. However, breast implants and breast augmentation are two medical terms with different meanings. Breast implants are materials or substances (silicone that plastic surgeons use to place them to obtain a suitable shape or to increase the size of the breast. Breast augmentation is the name or method of surgery aimed at enhancing small breasts whether you use implant or fat.
Is there any scar after breast inplant surgery?
Normally the breast implant need a incision to go inside . They are carefully placed in areas like inframmary crease, peri areolar incision ( just below the nipple at the junction of areola and skin) and the other place is axilla
These entry points are not visible normally buts needs to looked for.
How long does it take to recover from breast augmentation?
Can I sleep aside after breast augmentation?
What are the side effects of breast implants?
However, the surgeon prescribed ordinary antibiotics to the patient, which is the only risk of infection. If the patient recognizes any other side effects, he should seek medical attention immediately and get a prescription.
What is the cost of breast augmentation In Delhi?
What are the precautions for breast implants?
Antibiotics are prescribed for few days .
Possible Risks of Breast augmentation
• Will definitely leave scars, but sometimes the scars become too obvious
• Possibility of infection or blood clot
• Inexperienced surgeons may result in a lack of balance between the two breasts or irregular placement of the areola
• Under normal circumstances, some extra fluid will accumulate after the operation, which is normal, may be drained to the drainage port, and the drainage port will also be lost. However, in some cases, the flow is too much.
• The nipple may have decreased sensation.
• The skin around the breast may become discolored or pigmented and will not disappear with the passage of time.